MALG holds meetings for its members once every other month throughout the year.
Meetings usually take place in London and focus on legislation updates and other matters of particular current interest or concern with engaging presentations and interactive discussion.
Previous speakers have included experts from:
- The Financial Conduct Authority
- The Insolvency Service
- The Accountant in Bankruptcy
- Her Majesty’s Courts and Tribunal Service/The Ministry of Justice
- The Information Commissioner’s Office
- Money Advice Service
- University of Bristol Personal Finance Research Centre
- Lending Standards Board
The last MALG Meeting on 25 January 2017 featured excellent presentations from academic Chris Fitch and GambleAware’s Jane Rigbye. Their presentation slides will be available here soon.
Details of the next MALG Meeting will be announced shortly.